Plumber in Spokane, WA
The Best Plumbers in Spokane
Water Heater Installation
A water heater is a crucial part of our homes. From those comfortable hot showers to relaxing warm baths, we would miss our water heaters if we didn’t have them. No one enjoys an unexpected cold shower. If it is time to replace your old water heater, call your local plumbers at Epic Electric, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing. Our plumbers will ensure that you get the right water heater for your home. These are just a few of the water heater installations we offer:
- Natural Draft
- Heat Pump
Water Heater Repair
A faulty water heater can be one of the most frustrating things. We know that it is an inconvenience when you can’t get your water to heat up when you need it most. Water heaters should be repaired as soon as possible to avoid further damage. If you have any of the following problems with your water heater, feel free to call us:
- Water won’t get hot
- Rusty or discolored water
- Loud noises
- Odd smells
- Increased utility bills
Hybrid Water Heater/Furnace Installation, Repair, Cleaning
Have you heard about a hybrid water heater or furnace? If not, we are here to shed some light. After all, when installing a water heater, you have to know all your options. A hybrid water heater does not make its own heat, but it uses a heat pump to heat the water. The heat pump absorbs air around the unit and uses refrigerant to compress it and increase the temperature. The heat is sent through the coils to heat the water. It is also equipped with a backup electrical element. We can install, repair, and maintain your hybrid water heater.
Boiler Installations and Repairs
Many homeowners don’t know the many benefits of a boiler heating system. Here are some points to take note of when considering a boiler in your home:
- Boilers provide even heating by releasing waves of heat into your home.
- Boilers experience less wear and tear than other heating systems, so they usually need less maintenance.
- Boilers don’t use ducts, so there is no chance that they will transfer dust into your home. This will help you maintain clean air and is important if you or someone in your home suffers from allergies or asthma.
- Heat moves through the water faster than air. This means that a boiler will do less work to heat your home.
Boiler Tune-Ups and Maintenance
- We will ensure that airflow is sufficient, and gas or carbon monoxide is not leaking.
- Safety controls are inspected, and the electric wiring is tightened.
- All moving mechanical parts are cleaned and lubricated for optimum performance.
- Ignition systems and temperature differences for supply and return registers are inspected for proper operation.
Radiant Flooring Installation and Repair
Plumbing Safety Inspections
Gas Line Installation and Repair
- A strange smell likened to a rotten egg. Because natural gases have no odor, gas companies add a synthetic smell to them for gas leak detection.
- If you hear a hissing sound coming from your gas tank, switch it off immediately and contact a professional.
- If you have visibly damaged pipes.
For all your gas line installations or repairs, call Epic Electric, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing for great service. Our technicians are ready to take care of all your gas line needs. Don’t hesitate to call us for more information.
Trustworthy Plumbers in Spokane
If you need Plumbing services in Spokane, call Epic Electric, Heating, Cooling & Plumbing at (509) 368-9334 or contact us online.